My “Golden Eye” painting is up for sale!

golden eyeHello My dear students!

My “Golden eye” painting is up for sale.

CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO PURCHASE

Thank you so much!

And here is the video of me creating the painting.

Marina

54 Responses to My “Golden Eye” painting is up for sale!

1.  When dual wielding, empty a round from the weapon in Bond’s
    left hand. Reload, then press the weapon switch button one or more
    times, and press start to open the watch menu while the left weapon is
    still reloading.

2. Sarita says:

this painting is looking so cool man this is awesome man this golden eye awesome  http://joenal1.blogspot.in/2012/01/drink-ware-as-promotional-product.html

3. When dual wielding, empty a round from the weapon in Bond’s
    left hand. Reload, then press the weapon switch button one or more
    times, and press start to open the watch menu while the left weapon is
    still reloading.

4. Anonymous says:

This Painting is so very Creative and amazing.

5. Anonymous says:

A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl.

Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well
    until one day he rushed into a lawyer’s office and asked him if he could
    arrange a divorce for him. The lawyer said that getting a divorce would
    depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions:

L: Have you any grounds?
    P: Yes, an acre and half and nice little home.

L: No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?
    P: It made of concrete.

L: I don’t think you understand. Does either of you have a real grudge?
    P: No, we have carport, and not need one.

L: I mean. What are your relations like?
    P: All my relations still in Poland.

L: Is there any infidelity in your marriage?
    P: We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player.

L: Does your wife beat you up?
    P: No, I always up before her.

L: Is your wife a nagger?
    P: No, she white.

L: Why do you want this divorce?
    P: She going to kill me.

L: What makes you think that?
    P: I got proof.

L: What kind of proof?
    P: She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on
    shelf in bathroom. I can read, and it says: Polish Remover.

6. Cyberquill says:

How about a Golden Glower?

7. l-p-r says:

The nun’s habit was worn out!  Shoot The Piano Player

…how would you pay off the children from having babies?

8. Anonymous says:

68 feet of black forest ham

9. PageDoll says:

Since I wrote that last post the price has gone up 100. WTF!? What’s weird is, the minimum  bid is 5. bucks, so why would someone, and more than one person, bid 50. at a time? To thin the bidding pool, of course. The rub is when the dickbrain that jacked the price with frivolous bidding doesn’t even win. Thats straight -up BS. It make absolutely no sense. Well, it does, but… :-|

• Anonymous says:

it’s ages since i checked out ebay ..

.. but one thing is clear, there is no point whatsoever in bidding until the last possible moment (and use bidding software instead of manual, to get the timing right) if you want the lowest price below your upper bid threshold, otherwise you just chase up the price for yourself.  If i’m aware of that, then anyone who actually uses ebay will be aware of that.

I suspect entertainment driven bidding.

10. Anonymous says:

poetry corner ..

spanning approx 25 yrs and the social divide ..

Murray Lachlan Young – Simply Everyones Taking Cocaine

John Cooper Clarke – Kung Fu International
    - the visuals are really crap and distracting and irrelevant.  So if your head isn’t attuned to droll manchunian speak, you can use the opportunity check out the lyrics on this page:

11. PageDoll says:

I like this piece. Not as much as the self portrait, but I might just have a chance at this one. .as long as the mad shiller doesn’t show up!! Jerk.
    Considering what  most of the art on e(vil)-Bay sells for Marina is doing pretty darn good. A gigantic social network has its advantages. ;)

On a completely different planet of a topic, have any of you guys ever tried a testosterone booster of any kind? You gotta try it. I’ve been on cloud 9 for the past week!! I’m no stranger to fitness and muscle building supplements, but the stack I’m on right now is insane!! If you’re getting up in years and you want to feel(mentally AND physically) 20 or more years younger I’d highly recommend it! Nooo, and not something you see on tv or hear about on the raido or steroids!! If you’re interested hit me hit up, I share what I’m taking. .and no, I’m not selling anything.

I’m ready to rock rock ’til you drop!

12. Anonymous says:

So this young lady Marina is multi-talented. Now let’s put paint on Gorby’s tail and let him wag it on a canvass maybe he has something to express. ;)

13. VenomRocK says:

“Golden eye” reminds me of Beauty Strange
    This gal has an awesome voice.:) …Should I stay or should I go via leoNaRD

14. Anonymous says:

how about improving the quality of our souls with a little sensitive poetry:

Evidentley Chicken Town – John Cooper Clarke

15. Anonymous says:

Captain Beefheart – Hard working man

16. I finished it up. Hope you don’t mind.

• l-p-r says:

nice picture of milk[pitcher] The rules of this game is why money is a value and the computer(internet/cyber space) robs the soul….the cyber(policy) police will suck your brain into a dependence of fear…the “leoNard” was robbed by the spies(accountants and propagators)…my spelling diction wants a pizza pie/cracker….polly wants a cookie[][]educational training[][] http://www.thefreedictionary.com/propagator
      *1. *To have offspring; multiply.
      *2. *To extend to a broader area or larger number; spread.
      *3. **Physics* To move through a medium.

Dear Marina, Good Luck in selling another painting!  Maybe it will attract even more than the first painting you sold.  Selling through eBay is probably better than trying to sell through an art gallery, because the dealer takes a larger commission.  Because you have a love for painting, maybe another sale will inspire you to paint more works of art.  Well, I will watch football on TV this weekend, then keep on doing my writing work.  May you have great success as a painter, if that’s what you love to do.  But keep on making videos for us!  OK?
    SeesixCM6