Catch me on the O’Reilly Factor Show tonight…Thanksgiving edition!

Catch me on the O’Reilly Factor Show tonight. Thanksgiving edition.

It airs at 8PM and 11PM ET (5PM and 8PM PT) on the Fox News Channel.

Lots of love and knowledge!

Marina

29 Responses to Catch me on the O’Reilly Factor Show tonight…Thanksgiving edition!

1. VenomRocK says:

Marina, I didn’t see your spot on O’Reilly’s show. I had changed my mind about O’Reilly a while ago. He sucks Murdoch’s dick.

America’s news media:
    Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s war on journalism …Maybe left leaning but they do make some valid points.
    Behind Big News …This leans to the right but they make some valid points too. I’m sure everybody sees the big picture about our news here in the US.

Maybe I might see your segment if you upload it on here or your youtube channel. I’m sure you probably did pretty good. Anyway, I hope you have a good Thanksgiving this year. It would be your first as an American.B-)

• Anonymous says:

.. couldn’t help but eavesdrop ..

did you say “I had changed my mind about O’Reilly a while ago.”

.. does that mean .. you once admired O’Reilly?!!?

• VenomRocK says:

Admired O’Reilly? I wouldn’t say that, but I was a casual viewer of his show ’till I really started paying attention to politics and looking around at what’s going on in our World. He’s really on the opposite side of quite a few things I believe in and opposes a lot people that I like not to mention his annoying tactics. But… his show is where I discovered Marina.

• Michael says:

No they don’t make valid points. AT ALL. People don’t like FOX for 2 reasons. One, they are the antithesis of outlets like MSNBC. While MSNBC rarely allows for conservatives to be heard without mocking them, FOX lets all voices be heard equally.

Bill O’Reilly is a news ANALYST. He’s not the news. He analyzes the news in an entertaining way and in a FAIR way. He also goes after the bad guys, be they Republican or Democrat. If you have a beef with him, then you’re simply jealous that he’s a stronger voice than Rachel Maddow and you need to stop drinking the damn Hator-aid.

• VenomRocK says:

Well, I’ve already been drinking the damn “Hator-aid!!” When it comes to the mainstream media like FOX news, MSNBC news and CNN I hate them all equally. Like our Congress they only serve the corporate interests.
        O’Reilly is a fucking neocon and I’m not keen on Rachel Maddow either.

I look into the “Alternative media” for info.

• l-p-r says:

SHOW Business

Show BUSINESS
      …In art, performance art is a performance presented to an audience, traditionally interdisciplinary. Performance may be either scripted or unscripted, random or carefully orchestrated; spontaneous or otherwise carefully planned with or without audience participation. The performance can be live or via media; the performer can be present or absent. It can be any situation that involves four basic elements: time, space, the performer’s body, or presence in a medium, and a relationship between performer and audience. Performance art can happen anywhere, in any venue or setting and for any length of time. The actions of an individual or a group at a particular place and in a particular time constitute the work….sourced:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Performance_art

…the show business art is policy!

Some religious denominations view the occult as being anything supernatural or paranormal which is not achieved by or through God (as defined by those religious denominations), and is therefore the work of an opposing and malevolent entity. The word has negative connotations for many people, and while certain practices considered by some to be “occult” are also found within mainstream religions, in this context the term “occult” is rarely used and is sometimes substituted with “esoteric”…..sourced:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occult   [][]    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-c7rfEI1WU   [][]   just thinking your thought!

• VenomRocK says:

I guess that’s the way it goes.

I’ve never seen that video, Marina with Obama girl?
        But hey, your illustrious comment showed up in my email! B-) which brought me here so things are still working here on HotForWords. I haven’t been here in a while but I can see that there are no signs of anything new from Marina. So it really looks like she’s abandoned this place.:/

stay cool Leonard, there’s still twitterverse
        Cheers bro [][][] :)

2. Anonymous says:

No,no, no. I want to find the historical paintings for dear fiuhrer for Germany. Maybe the one copy…

Dear Marina,  You really looked nice in your appearance on the O’Reilly show.  You spoke quickly, acted nice, dressed modestly, and used the right hand gestures.  I hope you enjoy a nice Thanksgiving holiday.  I’m thankful that you;re in California.  I’m glad you sold your first painting, “Immortal Geisha.”  The highest bid I recall seeing was $1,425, unless there was “sniping” just before bidding closed.  Happy Thanksgiving!
    SeesixCM6

4. Anonymous says:

bill o’reilly .. pfft!

5. Neuroway says:

Enlightenment is a teeny weeny particle imprisoned in the graph of time and space. It has been waiting forever to run free through all your senses. An when it does, finally, all hell breaks loose with it.

6. Well, I saw the show; it was all Thanksgiving words. I missed the blonde hair. What can I say?

7. Only one comment in almost five hours. Ouch!

I wonder if she will do any philology or will announce a move into the “artsiphere.”

8. I’m looking forward to seeing the show.