UGO’s 100 Hot Girls to Follow on Twitter

UGO released their 100 Hot Girls to Follow on Twitter.. and look at who is #9!  (Out of 100 that’s pretty good, eh?) :-)

Check out the article by clicking here.

Thanks UGO!

21 Responses to UGO’s 100 Hot Girls to Follow on Twitter

1. Anonymous says:

Girls have more Interesting to Join Twitter as a follower.

2. Anonymous says:

I think that girls have always use it twitter site for any type of Purpose.

3. Sorry, but you’re just #20. You’re on page nine though…

4. cityxslicker says:

did your brunette alter ego make the list too ? (she should have !)

5. Anonymous says:

It looks like the site is working still on the posts, how about replies and forums, The other day the forum for a big spell was the only place for me to type, and have it work, it’s nice that later yesterday/ last night it seemed to start working for the posts part of it, I’m just happy and glad to have that back and working, that I’m almost afraid to ask or try a reply, it may just be something to kill my buzz, bring me down from my high, on being , happy, and glad, and I don’t need notes. My eyes, and desires, knows what it wants, and needs, it saying Marina ! Dah! Who wouldn’t fall for such a beautiful and sexy women, such as Marina, I’m only stating my truth, and feelings and urges, I can’t help it, you bring out the animal, and hormones raging, and there is nothing I can do about it, it just happens naturally to me. I love and care for you in many ways as well so don’t get me totally wrong. Well to everyone, So long, what was the homework, and what phone, that was what it was like I just went into shock, or hot or wild, yes you had me completely under your control, that is true, I can’t hide or deny my feeling and natural instincts. had me in a trance or a spell if you will! Well I better end this sucker now, before I do or say anything more that could get me into some kind of trouble, but I’m only telling the complete truth as it is! Nothing more. I know it is all in fantasy and acting out, and pretending, wishing, but that is better than nothing. At least I’m staying honest and true to myself, and all of you! So Long! Just me thinking out loud! I’m literally starstruck by you my dear Marina, just can’t help, or hide my feelings and desires I get when your near, we all have a right to dream and fantasize do we not. It is one of the best dreams, and desires that I can think of! I think I got some major spring fever!

6. Anonymous says:

Well, Well! My Dear, Sweet Marina, So glad, and happy to see you back again. Well first off is spring fever, anything like cabin fever, be couped up, and need a little break, and vacation, and run wild and free to get over our fever, getting hot, Well I have always been Hot For You Marina, if I remember what you said correctly, it is so hard, and a very tall order to think, and behave when your around, a Russian Women that turns you on, Does horny, come from horn, or horns, like you kept growing them while under the fever. Or could the horns and fever be for or stand for, or even a metaphor, for being wild, and acting out like animals, or our instincts, or lust, wants, desires, needs. Or our hormones just going out of control! Wow that takes me back, I had completely forgot about those older type of dial phones, I can vaguely remember then since you brought it up, and was using it. I can’t believe you found or have one of those, I haven’t used one of those since I was really young, almost to young to remember, but that where as everything the sign of the times, a passing fad, what is cool, accepted and popular, and supposedly is the neatest and best technology we had at the time. Here today gone tomorrow, like pretty much anything anymore. Well you have a great one Marina, and you to Gorby, all your friends and family, and all of you here at Hot For Words I love you all very much, and much peace to you all This is Neo saying Hope to hear and see from you’ll soon, and all the best to everyone! Bye! Bye!

Dear Marina,
    Congratulations on being among the 100 most beautiful on Twitter. Also, congratulations on exceeding 425 Million views. From that list, I enjoy following you, and I already follow iJustine because she has a sense of humor and talks about technical products. Although she didn’t make this list, I also follow Zuzana Light of BodyRockTV because she does hard exercises in her videos. She has a well-chiseled physique and speaks English with an accent, but she exercises well in limited time and space. It’s good for me to exercise. No, I’m not going to follow any more of the 100 listed.
    SeesixCM6

Dear Marina,
    SeesixCM6

9. Camp Kohler - Sacramento CA says:

Oh, my eyes! We have a new site design with a plethora of buttons that need to be checked out. The picture at the top is quietly peaceful (but taken too far away to really show my handsome features), and a definite detour away from flashiness.

10. Camp Kohler - Sacramento CA says:

M outclasses #3, Holly Madison, without doubt. But as it is all in the mind of the beholder, there is not much we can do about it.

I noticed that #1, Aylssa Milano, has almost a twin in a girl called Nichole, who works as a cashier in my local 99-cent Only store. (I almost spewed when I saw that she recently had studs installed in her check and lower lip. One should not try to guild the lilly. What was she thinking?)

There’s a link on UGO to another bit on M (did she miss it?). Take a look at this.That site seems to focus on clatilly scad women (which is good thing).

11. Shawn McKee says:

Since you seem to be the only one with a brain and looks you should be number one.

12. Anonymous says:

Congradulations on being number 1, because you are number 1, as to all the Women they are all number 1. in my heart.

13. Anonymous says:

Odd list.
    A lot of nice eye candy cheese cake to be sure.
    But also some real bow wow and skanky hankies.

Too bad they didn’t use your last bikini picture.
    You’d top the list for sure.

14. Anonymous says:

Hi Marina,
    Congrats! I’m not surprised, tho’. You should have been ranked higher, however. Love the Jennifer Moss pic, too. I’m jealous of her, but she captures your facial nuance well.
    BTW I miss yer web presence :-(

15. patrick says:

I wouldn’t doubt it. It’s nice of you to let the others have a chance.

16. Cyberquill says:

Some girl named iJustine is #9. I don’t see the connection.

• Camp Kohler - Sacramento CA says:

The misunderstanding is due to the fact that M got her numbers mixed up. She’s not #9, but #20 on page 9. Really, CQ, you simply must be more thorough and follow up these things for the benefit of all mankind. After all, what could be more important than a list of 100 beautiful women?.

17. Congrats! on making #20 =)

18. Anonymous says: