#1 in Trendhunter Magazine’s Top 50 Interviews of 2009

trendhunter-number-one
Trendhunter Magazine counted down their top 50 interviews in 2009, and look at who made the #1 spot!
Click here to go to the countdown. There is no way I can link to just the number one spot.    You can get to the original interview here.
Thanks Trendhunter Magazine!

30 Responses to #1 in Trendhunter Magazine’s Top 50 Interviews of 2009

1. ballmdr says:

We are so proud of our Dear Teacher :grin: With a future so Bright she needs to wear Shades :cool: soon she will be so Popular she may not have time to teach us :sad: But we can all say we knew her when :cry:

2. veryfrank says:

Where did the word “centerfold” come from?

Loved that, Marina! Really, really good. Thanks.

Rather than just an envious bitch?

Very trend worthy :!:

Dear Marina,
    Congratulations on being Number One! You’re a success because of your great looks, your knowledge, your intelligence, and because you work very hard. :grin:
    In ten years, you won’t be doing the same things as today, because the Internet will change, by then. A complete PC might be the size of an iPhone, Translation software will have improved so that everyone will speak perfect American English, and videos will be in 3D, quadraphonic sound, with scents and other features! I hope to appreciate you even better, then! :razz:
    Seesixcm6

7. BigBhd95 says:

Great :!: #1 again teach :cool: B.B. :cool:

8. doncross2bear says:

Dear Teacher,
    Congrats on yet another well deserved accolade!!! Besides being a word fan I’m a work ethic fan, and I have a tremendous amount of respect & admiration for you for that very trait, Teach. You came here, probably on a bit of a shoestring, I suppose, and in such a short time you have accomplished SO much, SO successfully, with your talent and the sweat of your brow. That’s an old – fashioned American success story. Love it.
    And with all of the irons that you have in the fire, you still take the time to do things for us, above and beyond the video work, that mean so much to us student types, like “motivational tweets” or tweeting a pretty picture to brighten the day, signed books, pics, and magazines (got my Mutineer yesterday, THANKS!), things that make us feel that you are truly a sweet lady that sincerely cares about her fan base.
    Hopefully all of this fawning is not making you ill. I’ll babble no longer; just wanted to congratulate you and thank you. For much.
    Love to Teacher xoxo
    dc

9. Captain Jack says:

“There is no way I can link to just the number one spot. ”

Oh that’s why I didn’t think it was not much of a mention. I went from (I’m guessing) #49 backwards to #48 then #47 and gave up to soon. (my internet is so slow it would have taking me a week to scroll though 50 photos).

• pedanticKarl says:

Ya gotta know how to hack.
      When you get to the countdown page (see Marina’s link above),
      you’ll see what is called a slide show with a huge NEXT button to the right of the slide.

RIGHT click on the NEXT button, then click “COPY LINK LOCATION”.
      Now, paste the link into the Address bar of your browser.
      The link will look like this:

Notice the last number. That is the slide number.
      A “1″ is the first slide, or the 50th top interview.
      A “50″ is the number 1 interview with Marina.
      It’s a countdown, so the numbers are reversed.

Once you see the slide, you’ll also be able to
      click a link in the slide to get to the full article
      which Marina also gave at the top.

• Captain Jack says:

How do you do that exactly on an iPhone? I keep right clicking and it keeps dialing Marina’s number.

• pedanticKarl says:

Ohhhhh, thanks for that, I gotta try that.
          Wow, it worked, I just talked to Marina, and she said
          oh, wait, you are not Marina, ooops, wrong number. :lol:
          We’re just havnig way too much fun.

Yeah, on the iPhone it will be more of a challenge.
          Well, at least I gave you the link in my comment above.
          Ain’t I nice. (Both excellent HotForWord videos)

• Captain Jack says:

Btw, I do know how to hack. Been doing it since 79. It was a requirement back in those days. I really don’t hack anymore. No need to when you can find some sucker to do it for you. LOL. :lol:

{ And that’s a MATE }

[Tick Tack Toe] anyone?

HEY Marina!!!!

Why do they call it tick tack toe? You take a dirty little tick and tack his toes to the wall?
        I just did a quick search of toe on OnlineED and came up with very little to go on.

10. pat haskett says:

You’re not only “cool” but very tolerant. Thank you.

11. dsfoto says:

Great job :lol: I love trend setters :lol: and the hunt is on :!:

:P
    :P Quote”If it has tires or testicles, you’re going to have trouble with it.” – Linda Furney :lol:

:-)

:P

• neuroway says:

I don’t see how I’ll ever be able to forget that quote. It’s a pearl inside a bunch of oysters. :lol:

:smile: Lechery, lechery, still wars and lechery. Nothing else holds fashion.”

William Shakespeare (1564-1616). British dramatist, poet. [Thersites, after watching Cressida making love to Diomedes.] Troilus and Cressida (1602). :lol: :razz: :lol:

“It provokes the desire but it takes away the performance. Therefore much drink may be said to be an equivocator with lechery: it makes him and it mars him; it sets him on and it takes him off.”

William Shakespeare (1564-1616). British dramatist, poet. [Porter, in] Macbeth (1606).
        a half of 100 is a half of 200 :cool: neuroway: U from [Bullfightng] country :?: oh I mean Europe? ;-)

How, friend; —Quotes by
        Linda Furney

If it has tyres or testicles, you’re going to have trouble with it.
        Linda Furney quote
        Biography
        ;-) US politician, female senator :twisted:

• bsomebody says:

Hmmm… I heard it differently. “Cars are like women. If you have a car, you have car trouble…” :roll: