G4 TV’s Attack of the Show: Hornswoggled

I did the word Hornswoggled for G4 TV’s Attack of the Show today.

Here is the video on the G4 TV Attack of the Show website, click here to check it out.

Also, Olivia and Kevin had a funny exchange after the clip which you can see below:

TAGS: ,

23 Responses to G4 TV’s Attack of the Show: Hornswoggled

is this a twitter test? :oops: :lol: :oops:

I was at Grand Master Alexandra Kosteniuk’s site here and was shocked to read this :arrow:

:sad: Barbara Jepson of Wall Street Journal calls for abolishing women’s chess players titles :?: :!:

chess is a sport

plz offer your support :!:

3. neuroway says:

Now, let us wonder if this would be a suitable Haloween disguise for a steer? Or would it be a little too osé?

4. thematrix75 says:

Hello Marina, very good lesson.I enjoyed it very much!Thank you for all that you do :!: :smile:

“Bum-boozeled”…

You’re beyond cute, Marina.

6. neuroway says:

I know it’s a crazy idea. But I wonder if some women at some point in their lives nourish a secret hidden desire to castrate young and healthy males? :roll:

7. pat haskett says:

Watin tarnation I’ve hornswoggled by a pretty miss!

8. ernesto estayo says:

hi marina, miamore, i still love you, your my life, hey, i’m not a perv first of all, i’m not a stalker psycho, i’m just your very very very avid fan, cause your gorgeuos, sexy, very smart and funny !
    and that’s all mi amore, intiendes !

9. Приветствую Вас Ольга. Прикольно смотреть на такие ролики. Сделаны профессионально и смешно. Трактовка слова на уровне 4 класса , и это наверно Ваша фишка, учитывая не особую общеобразовательную школу американцев. Ð’ России наверно такое не прошло бы. Хотя лет 20 спустя когда мы полностью деградируем – возможно.
    Желаю Вам и в дальнейшем удивлять американцев.
    Выглядите превосходно.
    (извиняюсь за пиар http://yaroman.ru/ )

10. Hs4Mm says:

The PM system used to send email notifications of PMs. It no longer does — even though the PM “home page” shows “unsubscribe” as the Action — implying that the threads are subscribed.

11. edgarjensen says:

Hornswoggle can also mean to molest, or diddle as I say. I think manipulate in general would be a good way to describe hornswoggle. Hey Marina; do you enjoy hornswoggling men into thinking they have a chance? :evil:

:lol: Hornswoggled. I use that word when I put on a cowboy accent.

I loved this video and it is a funny sounding word.
    I loved the way you twirled that lasso and roped me in. :lol:
    Kevin is almost got it right, referencing ILM (Industrial Light & Magic).
    ILM is taking notes from the master HotForWords.

14. darlingj says:

I was surpised at lunch Monday when the topic of Russia came up, and my partner Arnie and Sales Manager Stoney both mentioned Marina in that conversation – and how thrilled they were to have a personally signed copy of her book!

NO BULLSHIT!

The CEO of the Solar Company we are associated with (who BTW is a devout Christian and just celebrated his 25th wedding anniversary) also knew of Marina and was impressed – had seen her on Current TV – and wondered how such a thing could happen?

MORAL? When you do good things, good things come to you.

Bob can provide references on Kharma.

Recognition broadly is a big step. I verify it is happening.

Oh Yeah – a significant Sponsor or two may not be far behind.

Marina ROCKS! ;=)

15. Hs4Mm says:

This twitoaster can use some feautres:

1) Comments via twitoaster are not identified with the real author; rather they are associated with a “fake twitoaster author”. As a consequence, the gravatar does not point to the real user’s web page; also, SCO super comments does it job by showing comments by this “fake twitoaster author”.

2) While it is possible to initiate a comment from twitoaster (via the URL http://twitoaster.com/hotforwords/the-wp-slug/), and it is possible to reply to a twitoaster comment from twitoaster, I have not been able to figure out how to initiate a reply to a comment on HFW site (comment not made from twitoaster) from twitoaster.

3) I suspect the WP RSS all-comments feed does not pick up comments that come from twitoaster (or at least I have not been able to find them in the feed).

4) Comments from twitoaster do not show up in the Recent Comments box (or at least, I have not seen them there).

Work is fun? :roll: Hmmm leonard, depends on where you work. :razz: :lol:

Work is fun… :lol: …nice hat!!! If there is an “old-west” what was the young west?…a castrated bull steered right to left :lol: