I’m the new Go Daddy Girl!

MarinaGoodLook at who the newest Go Daddy Girl is!

That’s right… yours truly!   I join the likes of Danica Patrick, Vanessa Rousso, Anna Rawson and the original Go Daddy Girl, Candice Michelle.

I flew into Phoenix a couple weeks back for an interview with Dr. Bob Parsons, the founder of Go Daddy, and we hit it off.   We hit it off so well, in fact, that he invited me to be the next Go Daddy Girl!

Here is the press release:

NEWEST GO DADDY GIRL TOO “HOT FOR WORDS”
Online Linguist Signs on as Go Daddy Girl

I’m excited because I have actually used Go Daddy from the beginning, I registered my hotforwords.com domain at Go Daddy back in 2007 and now they are handling site hosting.

I will be doing some fun stuff over the next year with Go Daddy!

So stay tuned!

58 Responses to I’m the new Go Daddy Girl!

1. star magic says:

Without a doubt, your the best go daddy babe yet. I would not consider putting some of those women in a video, they are not hot enough..

2. ddull2000 says:

This is excellent! I use godaddy myself!

3. darlingj says:

I’m speechless. :grin:

4. wyo550 says:

I don’t know where else to enter a domain name in Marina’s contest since there was no link on the GoDaddy site video featuring her and the Kindle.

Here’s my domain name entry for the free Kindle
    (with batteries please :-) like I have a chance!

EyeCandyDirectory.com

Site business plan: To provide information on private and public events where attractive young people (who isn’t?) can attend and be “eye candy” while using their intelligence to network with and develop relationships with others in a position to advance the young people’s career. Subscription model via Paypal. I got the idea at a recent auto event in Denver.
    The eye candy they had prancing around was high school level.
    “I am SOOOOO bored!” The kind of kids who wouldn’t know a Lamborghini from a Ducatti.

On a yacht off the Cote d’Azur, Marina is
    BRAIN CANDY WITH A BODY
    But once upon a time she was younger and probably seen as “eye candy”. I’m thinking German television. Go Girl!
    Intelligence rules!

5. swampwiz says:

Marina, how about in honor of you becoming the new Go Daddy Girl, you can do the etymology of your own name, “Marina”?

6. realfantasy says:

Congratulations, Lady Marina….

7. Bob says:

In comment 26, neuroway said,

Ma foi, what a colourful bunch of [godetias].

and the GoDaddy ad says,

from the Latin [godetia] meaning domain giant.

Is a correction in order?

• neuroway says:

Nah, it’s all good. No correction needed. A little background muse, sometimes, is all it takes for the viewer to drink the booze. :smile:

“The Muse gave the Greeks genius and the art of the well-turned phrase.”
      – Horace (65BC – 8BC)

• Bob says:

It was GoDaffies definition that should be corrected so that you are not misled into using the word to describe the Go Daddy girls, when it more correctly should refer to their bras.

P.S. I was going to correct my typo “GoDaffies” but, on reflection, I like the erroneous version better.

• neuroway says:

Bob,

The godaffies and the godetias typos are interesting. I have decided to reponder the issue. What should be corrected, and is a correction needed. Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous mottos, or to run against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them?

My newest guru has just decided that I should animalize my self. I’ll be back on this.

8. hotrocky says:

Marina, tell Bob Parsons to keep his creepy mitts off of you. Tell him you’re saving yourself for Rocky!

good job :lol:

10. wyo550 says:

Here is her video link ON GoDaddy:

Go see it!
    “Do it for Daddy”
    Did you know Marilyn Monroe called all her men “Daddy”?
    AIBOHPHOBIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. star magic says:

I used godaddy a few years back now. I thought it was ok. Had money back then though. Really, just never had much time to put into it where as back then, I spent too much time working overtime, and all that good stuff.

Good place, should be very good there, and they are getting one hot teacher as well..

12. matalexwolf says:

Cool! Go Marina :)

13. thematrix75 says:

I’am very glad to hear that you are the new Go Daddy Girl!Marina you inspire us all!Thank you Marina for blessing us with your greatness!

14. yojiffyskippy says:

Congrats Marina! Great match!

15. neuroway says:

Ay, these daddy’s girls. What a good looking collection of bodies. Ma foi, what a colourful bunch of godetias. If not an interesting body of intellects.

16. raven62 says:

Congratulations! I thought you should have been a Go Daddy Girl.

17. errol says:

Hope you get to do some commercials soon so we can see more of you.

18. Che Volay says:

Another ‘Advertunity’ ;-)

19. tonyb says:

Earthlink refused to send a letter I tried to send to your blog address. I was saying that this evening I was not able to hear the sound on your videos or any of the MP3′s in my sound library. I might have been sabotaged by the pgs when I spoke to a man claiming to be with Kaplan Distance education. And they put an ad on my MSN start page. so I responded out of curiosity. He sounded like McGruff the Crime dog in the HELP TAKE A BITE OUT OF CRIME commercial. Deadpan. and after he asked for my email address, my computer either froze or shut down. Piggy piggy huh? They are a buch of faggots in the government. I heard taunting about my postings to you last night as well. They must really want me to try to move to Russia or something.

• pedanticKarl says:

Hello tonyb,
      I want to welcome you to the HotForWords site as I have notice many of your posts. I have also looked at your photo gallery and you have some very nice photos.

Recently, I noticed that you had added two topics in the Forum at the top level which were of a specific technical nature. May I recommend that when you create a topic, that it be more broad so that many people can share in the experience. When there are too many specific technology topics at the top level, the Forum can easily get cluttered.

I started a broad topic for the type of questions you have been asking. I recommend using the TECHNOLOGY HELP DESK topic for your questions. That way, other people can share their issues and solutions under one roof.

Glad to have you here and hope to chat with you about some of those photos.

~ pedanticKarl aka PK

• greatestpotential says:

:x That dirty dawg McGruff sold his nephew Scruff out :!:

• tonyb says:

Our little drama continued today. When my mom and I went to the store at Westgate, some man trying to look like a hippy in a dark blue new SUV pulled out of a gas station menacing like he was about to ram my mom’s car!! And a bit before that some silver haried woman drove past us looking at us with a big smile on her face!!

• greatestpotential says:

It couldn’t have been AlexGrim. He drives around in an SUV, cept it’s not a dark blue truck that he drives around in. AlexGrim may appear to be some crazy eyed hippie from out of The Hills Have Eyes but he’s really a YouTube hero :!:

• tonyb says:

The man drove a new navy blue SUV. He had long wild wavy hair and one of those Jimmy Henderix style headbands tied around his forehead and head. I thought he was trying to scare me for what I had said on this website. Once I was going to a lawyer to try to sue MSU for giving me a nervous breakdown in 1986 and two RED cars had hemmed me in on the interstate-I guess the pretense there was they were the communists. The police con and jive alot of the people but you would think criminals. But MY ONLY CRIME IS THAT I REFUSE TO RETURN TO MSU!!! Some sort of govenment corruption going on in Toledo trying to use cops to play babysitter on me?? Whoever is doing this is not even my dad-he died in 1998.

• greatestpotential says:

Seems like average stuff that goes on in places where you have to walk a few miles to see a $1.00 night movie. People tend to get bored easily when their only hobby is sitting on the porch and drinking hootch and watching their old junked out trucks rust outside in their weed blustered front lawns. People just need constant excitement so they never get bored and have to resort to going out and buying themselves an aquarium.

• greatestpotential says:

I took up stamp collecting when I was around 10 years of age. Then I gave up stamp collecting the day I walked into a liquor store to get a pack of chewing gum and saw Hustler magazines stacked up on a magazine rack near the cash register.

I gave up stamp collecting before I turned the age of 11.

20. pandion says:

Marina, you are proof that the American dream is alive and well.

21. bobsully says:

Congratulations! They are lucky to have you for sure.

22. pennsyltucky9 says:

You go girl!

23. muggins says:

Alright. I like the pic. Black and white is business-like yet eye-attracting. I especially like your pic in the ad over in the right-hand column. It worked on me. I went over to Go Daddy’s to check out what it was all about.

24. bsomebody says:

Canned Rats! Lady M. Hopefully, you can slip in some HFW plugs. This could be some big time exposure for the “mystery blond.”

25. tdwright says:

congratulations Marina!

26. tonyb says:

MAYBE IT WAS Prophetic but as I was grocery shopping with my mom this afternoon I said to myself GO DADDY!! Of course I was getting tired out from shopping too.

27. wetsuit5 says:

It just keeps getting better and better.
    Congrats Marina.
    I’m sounding like a broken record. :razz: :razz: :razz:

28. bigbhd95 says:

hip hip hooray for our teacher :lol:
    M you go daddy girl :?: :oops:
    :cool: B.B. :cool:

A no-brainer for Dr. Bob. This is so great for you, Marina! Talk about exposing yourself (pun obviously intended). He’d have been an utter fool not to offer you this.
    I’m really excited for you about this, Dear Teach. This is A BIG DEAL!
    Congratulations!!!

Always.

30. animalntaz says:

Who’s your daddy? Who’s your daddy? (SMACKING that ass!) :mrgreen:

31. Bob says:

Congratulations Marina. Soon you’ll have more feathers in your cap than a Red Indian chief.

32. errin says:

Congratulations, Marina! You went for it and you got it! I’m sure your will, positivity, and intelligence got you the gig just as much as your awesome looks! Yay! :grin:

Marina, you were featured in an article on
    “The Arizona Republic” this morning at the AZCentral web site.
    Here is the link

Wow congrats Marina. As I recall the original GoDaddy Girl’s top kept falling off at the shoulder. I think the strap broke “on purpose”. I guess we’ll have to see if Big Daddy lets that happen to your shirt. :lol: JK :smile: Have fun and enjoy the success.

35. wyo550 says:

Good move for your career (like the book) into non-internet media! Classy upgrade for GoDaddy too! I would never use them (mainly because they seemed so sexually crass in the beginning I wouldn’t trust them. I’ve been with Network Solutions since my first two domains in 1996) but GoDaddy’s prices can’t be beat.

I just read the Trend Hunter interview an hour ago. I owe you an apology for not understanding your overall marketing and underestimating your sheer enthusiasm for what you do. But I still think that, as cool as the internet is as a DEVELOPING medium, it’s the exposure of your self-produced product to the masses via Fox (and now GoDaddy commercials, whatever) that will elevate your important potential for educational impact onto the greatest number of people. You may be right (as stated in Trend Hunter) that all media is now folding into the internet. But I think you overestimate the average person’s willingness to “dig in.” Look at the intellectual level of comments on Youtube over your production- vs here! [GADZOOKS!]

Lounging on a yacht with other focused, fun and smart people gives you time to think and socially visit with self-created experts in all media and art forms. I’m sure you’re learning from them on how to best-leverage your well-developed skill sets and work ethic into the happiest success possible in all available media.

I will always love you as an artist, fulfilled and happy and free to be herself, wherever she is!
    Go Girl! :smile:

Wow!!! Marina, you are in great company of some very nice GoDaddy girls. Guess who my favorite is? Awww, come on Marina, guess. You thought I was going to pick you, didn’t you?
    Well, I’ve got a surprise for you.
    My favorite girl is — drum roll,
    HotForWords!!! Had you worried, didn’t I?
    I love your look in that shirt and dress and I also noticed your infectious smile and the way that you look at me.
    You look absolutely debonair and smashing.
    I also love the Ads to the far right and the one above. You look terrific in those Ads.
    A thousand congratulations!!!

37. dsfoto says:

I see more travel in your illustrious future :smile:

38. greatestpotential says:

;-) awesome :!:

39. Che Volay says:

Will you be on TV now??

Congrats Marina :grin:

40. Hs4Mm says:

Congratulations! (And I will be writing to DrP an unsolicited email about my thoughts on his photography crew’s product.)