Maxim Radio 15th Show

Here is my 15th installment of my Maxim Radio Show…
I discuss two words that are parts of the human body. PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN to this show if you have a problem with words describing sexual organs.

26 Responses to Maxim Radio 15th Show

1. Provide an example. Have you ever heard of “sniglets”? (“Sniglets”, according to comedian Rich Hall, are “words that should be in the dictionary but aren’t”.)

2. 19hiphop85 says:

Hey Marina, its a miracle the 1st show of you on the Stretch Show is working!!! Glorious, thank you!!! Paz.

3. kjmty2 says:

This channel rocks .

4. BillyB says:

Question… if there is no word for something, but “it” does exist, does the creation of a word, or phrase, to define “it”, give “it” relevance & worthiness of acceptance?
    Another Question… If there is a word (or phrase) for something, that may or may not exist, is “it” given relevance or acceptance that “it” may not deserve, just because there is a word (or phrase) for “it”?
    Make any sence?

• BillyB says:

BTW, a few years ago I went to Disneyland with the family… was so sick one day that I couldn’t make it out of the hotel room & the family went to have some fun without me (typical). I turned on the radio & listened to Howard Stern’s show, to pass the time… must have been a good 12-14 years ago. I don’t think his shtik has changed much since then… remember wondering at the time how he got away with his antics… and as I’d never heard his show before, couldn’t turn it off. Had to listen the next day… could have been easily hooked, LOL
      Be carefull sweetheart, can’t believe they (sirius) let their star performer wait on the other side of the gate without a bodyguard… :shock:

5. jimj122345 says:

P.S. I forgot to mention, I love my Sirius Radio.

Ch 130 74 06 22 Now I will try Max 108 Thanks. jimj122345

6. jimj122345 says:

I got it right! Greek for key and Latin for tail.
    I hope I made my teacher proud. jimj122345
    Radio show.

7. dezdkado says:

Great show, Marina. From men writing their names in the snow to writing with pencils… all the while using the same root… uh, word. Wouldn’t this suggest that a man’s usage of the slang “getting some tail” should be instead “giving some tail”? It also gives a whole new meaning to certain terms like “pencil pusher” (clerical/office worker), “pencil neck (geek)” (weak person/man), or even “penciling someone in” (making an appointment). When a boy is circumcised, has he experienced a pencil sharpener? ow At least one idiom supports this interpretation… “put some lead in your pencil.” Thanks for the lesson. :mrgreen:

8. matalexwolf says:

enjoyed the show M….clits and cocks! I note James is not happy about people requesting these taboo words, any chance you could look into the word taboo please?
    :smile:

9. cufan71 says:

Great show Marina!!! :lol:

Marina, Good luck with your new book! I plan to buy one when it appears in 2009! I think it’ll make the new year happier! seesixcm6

11. damienro says:

:smile: i want the book and the calendar. i’m deploying to iraq in a couple of months and i need it to help me keep track of the days! thanks Damien

12. wetsuit5 says:

Talk about pure testosterone city.
    At least you didn’t have to use karate while they made you wait.

I love the word clitoris… it rolls on your tounge.. In both ways or not or maybe it does……. ARRRRRRGH!!… Ill stop now

Good Morning

15. tristesmiles says:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I LOVE YOU!!! :razz: :razz: :razz:

16. tristesmiles says:

right on marina thats some crazy topics, i like it! :wink: so what does the book say about clitorus, does it feel better when you play with it with fingers or is it better when they use a wet tongue till the eyes roll back of your head! :twisted: i want a book marina, and i want to get it signed, please :!: :!: ill be there my princess :razz: :razz: :razz:

17. suprstock says:

:mrgreen: :neutral: :twisted: :arrow: :shock: :smile: :???: :cool: :evil: :grin: :idea: :oops: :razz: :roll: :wink: :cry: :eek: :lol: :mad: :sad: :!: :?:

18. nw2394 says:

If you ever come to the UK to do some book signing you should plan to hook up with Jonathan Ross on the BBC – he does a talk show over here – he’d like you.

19. danielpool52 says: