LisaNova Does HotForWords!

LisaNova did an AWESOME parody of me and sxephil!

She did SUCH a great job!

I LOVE LisaNova!   :razz:

Check it out.. it is really funny!

After you watch the above clip, here is an extended version Lisa did of the 3rd origin. :-)

30 Responses to LisaNova Does HotForWords!

1. melikadothechacha says:

Bizarre! Lenny Bruce with a touch of Rick Moranis.
    the painted eyebrows added a neurotic edge to it.

Lisa made me laugh. Reminded me of Jamie Lee Curtis
    in Trading Places. You both sound Sveedish! Woort!
    Here’s a quick berlitz for Lisa – improve the scat Russian
    “Boa-reese – Vee must keel moose and Skvirrel!”
    Get rid of that “hard” look in your eyes, girl – you
    really have got to lighten up! Nice balcony, though
    makes me think of Shakespeare: “Oh Romeo, Romeo”
    “What light through yonder window breaks” LOL :mrgreen:
    (Normally, I really pan this stuff, but Marina likes Lisa…)

2. icebreaker says:

Old saying – “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery”, and I am certain that Lisa Nova means her parody as pure flattery. Based on what I have seen you both deserve to be flattered.

Maybe a good post would be to do a compare and contrast between a parody and an imitation or other things that are similar but different.

3. bad doggie says:

That was a riot!! :lol: ! I was going to view it a few nites ago, but it was late and I couldn’t keep my eyes open :shock: I have this sleep disorder :???: What’s up with that guy’s eye brows :?: Getting a parodied is among the 1st signs of being famous. :cool:

4. juanvaldez says:

Yes, That was hilarious! LisaNova is still nowhere as good as you at what you do, but she sure is funny!

5. gpman says:

The “comment section” or “comments BElow”? Only the real Marina would say it correctly!

6. gpman says:

She tried hard, but there’s nothing like the “original”. And she cursed… Marina would never do that!

Keep up the good work.

Your newest “dear student”, gpman.

7. Charles says:

Hi Marina,

I’ll take your alluring smile, beautiful eyes, lovely hair, pouty lips, pert nose, flawless complexion, beguiling personality, outstanding creativity, and arousing cleavage over Lisa every time. You are the one and only hotforwords.

Oh, and the guy in the video is a douche bag’s douche bag.

8. dank1313 says:

lol :lol:

9. ellegaunt says:

Oh I know … this is so precious. Totally reverent!

10. jsmooth5atl says:

I watched this parody and it was very funny. I like her accent,clothes and manners were spot on. I think some people might have taken this in the wrong way but I see it as a light hearted skit.

11. jurichi says:

I must say I love her fake “HotForWords” accent…it really made my day~!

12. mizpiz says:

Is the answer Philip DeFranco :?:

13. big andrew says:

on the spot “light”

do you know where thew word (boot legger) came from?

14. bob rutkas says:

Spot on.
    Which brings to mind … what is the origin of the phrase “On The Spot” come from and is that where “Right On” come from?

15. bobsully says:

I got to hand it to Lisa that was a great Marina. :lol:

Imitation is natural for human beings and yes, it is a form of flattery which is sometimes disguised as humor.

Her friend did an excellent Sexy Phil too.

16. Богдан says:

Marina, Lisa captured everything about you, except for your smile :smile: , your charm :wink: , and your originality :idea:

17. sweetkellymay says:

Imitation is the ultimate form of flattery …………. :razz:

18. jimi says:

This is really good stuff Marina. You have some funny’s goin’ on! You have become such a part of our family now. Please keep it up! :grin:
    BTW-can you do the word “CONUNDRUM”.
    It was always been puzzling to me.

thz Jimi

19. jonanovi says:

Marina!!! You should actually do a video on the word douchebag.

20. muggins says:

Spot on, I’d say, except for the pace. Lisa Nova seemed hurried, which may have been the fault of the director. Moreover, it’s not just about a sexy blonde with a nice rack and an adorable Russian accent. A more perfect impersonation of Marina would include emphasis on her big, beautiful, blue eyes. The gentleman in the clip should be dragged to the vet and given the humane injection.

21. JD says:

Very funny and well done parody.
    I liked the attention to detail, all the way down to the similar couch. (Although Lisa didn’t use 2 fingers and her thumb for the number 3, like Marina usually does)
    I also liked that they made Phil look like a complete douche bag… I guess that wasn’t too hard to do.

22. hdc169 says:

:mrgreen: :neutral: :twisted: :arrow: :shock: :smile: :???: :cool: :evil: :grin: :idea: :oops: :razz: :roll: :wink: :cry: :eek: :lol: :mad: :sad: :!: :?: cool smileys

23. hdc169 says:

wow u liked this? i thought this was kind of an insult :???: :?: :?: :?: how do you take things so well?

• Marina says:

Not an insult at all hdc169…. you have to be able to laugh at yourself… otherwise life is no fun :-) You are really young hdc169… you will learn to laugh at yourself when you get a little older :wink:

• lividemerald says:

I think the bloopers you provide on your videos prove you are able to laugh at yourself. You would think that someone who is thriving to come across as “intelligent” would avoid bloopers like the plague. But they are part of your success. I call them “blunders of endearment.” I agree that nobody shoud take themselves too seriously. Great advice, Marina. This is advice only an intelligent (and wise) person could offer!

• lividemerald says:

Woops! I meant “striving to come across” rather than “thriving to come across.” Did my mistake make me more endearing???